Information about COVID-19.
Due to the recent outbreak of the Corona Virus, we can only offer limited services.
- Sociaal Plein: closed
- Raadhuis: closed
- Stadskantoor/Public Services: limited service
- Schulddienstverlening: limited service (e-mail: email@example.com)
You a contact us by calling 14 035 or +31 35 629 20 00.
- The most recent information on the current health situation, relevant advice and the safety measures which have been taken for the Corona Virus are available via the information page of the Dutch national health organization RIVM.
- Information about the effect of the Corona Virus on schools, childcare facilities, employees, employers, travelers and public transportation can be found on the official Government website of the Netherlands.
- Information for tourists: Government website
Testing for coronavirus
If you have symptoms such as a cold, cough, fever or sudden loss of smell or taste, you can get tested to see if you are infected with coronavirus. If you have mild symptoms, call 0800 1202 for an appointment (or +31 850 659 063 if you're calling from abroad). More information.
Relevant information for the continuation of your business is available via the Dutch Governmental Business page. On this page, you find more information on some of the issues you may encounter, and which Dutch national organizations you can turn to for more information and advice. For example on questions such as:
- Your company is experiencing financial difficulties due to the coronavirus. What to do?
- What measures have been announced by the Dutch government to help entrepreneurs?
- How can you minimize the potential health risks for your employees?
- You have less work for your employees. What to do?
- Can you go on a business visit abroad?
If you are a businessowner and you need help, please contact
If you are a businessowner and you need help, please firstname.lastname@example.org.